Massages are a great way to detox, to relax en to relief pain. Why not have a sportsmassage/deep tissue before and after your sports practice. It will reduce the stiffness and muscle soreness. Mostly it will appear like 6 to 8 hours after you exercise but can last 1 or 2 days. I can help you with gentle to strong stretching exercises, and give you the tools to have a better bloodflow so your muscles will be able to transport more oxigen , so you can increase the time of your workout.
Other massages like ayurvedic and gentle massages are also possible. The sessions are 30minutes to 1 hour, or even up to 1,5 hour for a full body massage.
The use of organic oils and essential oils, are applied for the massages. Please contact before at firstname.lastname@example.org or whatsapp 0032 496306878.
I have the practice in Destelbergen or I can also come @ your place.
- Dynamic stretching before workout, Gentle stretching after workout or even a short stretching before going to bed
- Muscle massage. Deep tissue massage
- Rest between workout at least 1 in 7 tot 10 days, a good night sleep
- keep moving daily for at least 10 minutes
- Ice to help reduce inflammation. If you're still sore after 2 days, a cooling bath can help reduce inflammation and muscle recovery (or even cryotherapy)
- Heat to help increase blood flow to your muscles.
- Hydrate (electrolytes)
- Quick healthy snack and plantbased diet, high protein food/snacks
- Reduce stress by practicising mindfulness and meditation
- Listen to your body
- Calming Yoga poses